Wednesday, May 12, 2010

It's M.A.C. time!



I had only been dabbling in makeup for a short while when I decided that THIS is what I was going to do! I've been a tattoo artist for almost 8 years now, a lot of people see the job as exciting or glamorous... well, it has it's days, but it's not where my passion lies...

I actually applied at about 5 different M.A.C. locations (even though it's not necessary) I was called and auditioned/interviewed and almost fell out of my chair when I got a call saying I was hired. In the pat 3 years I have worked at Macy's Lakeside, Macy's Fairlane and I am now located in the M.A.C. Store in Somerset Mall.
M.A.C. has been a constant inspiration for me. Not only am I surrounded my so many different mediums, I get to work with people who have so much knowledge and experience to share. In this photo are some of the lovely ladies I began my career with at Macy's Lakeside.

No comments:

Post a Comment